Hello everyone! Today we released a new version of Oak3D. So far we reached v0.5.5, here’s the release note:
- Anti-aliasing is enabled in this release.
- Math library optimization;
- Dynamic shadow system optimization.
- Light group is supported to allow light only lighting specified entities.
- Two new projection modes are added to okCamera which is OAK.PROJMODE_ORTHO_NORMALIZED, OAK.PROJMODE_ORTHO_PIXEL. And OAK.PROJMODE_ORTHO is deprecated.
- okProgram.setUniformVecXArray series have been removed and okProgram.setUniformFloatXArray have covered their function.
- Bug fixes.
We also add a thanks.txt to express our thanks to the people who greatly helped us.